1. When will my Fall Semester ART BOX ship?
All shipping will take place when all orders are filled by our team and ship no later than the cutoff date for orders. We anticipate shipping will begin in late August.
2. Does the Fall Semester ART BOX come with all the supplies I'll need?
Yes! The Fall Semester ART BOX comes with ALL supplies, like paint, canvas, paper, and even cellophane and tape to wrap your projects and keep them looking great for years to come. The only things you'll need to supply from your home are
Water jar for painting
3. How many projects come in each box?
There are TEN projects in each box! You can preview all of the projects on the description page for the session you're looking at enrolling.
4. Is there a ZOOM Class?
No, for the Fall Semester ART BOX all classes will be a video tutorial. Because we reach artists all over the globe in different time zones, it is difficult to find a time for all artists to join in on an after school live video. We will release a new video tutorial each Monday of the program at 12pm PST!
5. I love art and have most of the supplies. Can I purchase just the classes?
Yes! You can purchase the bundle of all 10 videos PLUS a bonus video here.
6. When do new classes come out?
This box includes access to digital videos of the art classes (NOT available on our YouTube channel!) released every Monday at 12pm PST of the semester:
7. We did ART CAMP IN A BOX and loved it! Are these projects different?
Yes! All Fall Semester ART BOX projects are totally different than ART CAMP IN A BOX.